How to Improve Business Traffic Through Local Business Directories
Local business directories help your business locally to improve the traffic and also to show your listings on top in search engines like google. Where you can expose your business by adding information like uploading photos, contact number, business hours, business description, company logo and other important info. There is an option called edit where you can add more info or in case to change the present info.
Here are the few free Local Business Directories where we can publish our business locally.
1. HotFrog :
• Submitting your business in Hotfrog – It improves the traffic in google local search listings and also google maps appears highly in listings as a SEO factor for google.
• Submitting press releases having relevant info with certain potential keywords will help to increase ranking on both Hotfrog and search engines.
• Google will not pass PR (page rank) for all the sites, it allows PR to any site as long as google finds its TOS (terms of service) more accurately.
2. Thomson Local :
• It is a UK based directory. Most of all SME’s (small & medium enterprises) do not have websites, so the only way for these local businesses to get them on google is Thomson Local.
• Apart from this Thomson Local no other UK directory is able to offer online exposure for SME’s website.
3. Merchant Circle :
• It promotes your business in few min.
• Merchant Circle online directory & marketing platform allows creating a high landing page, which includes your business blog creation, e-newsletter generator gallery with photos& videos, branded online ads and coupon distribution.
• Local promotions are published through localized Twitter accounts by Merchant Circle.
• To get new visitors we can link with other businesses on Merchant Circle, so that it helps to create your own network.
• Merchant circle gains more traffic compared to Yellowbook.com.
• Where business owners can manage their online reputation by avoiding reviews from other locations through Merchant Circle.
4. Yelp :
• By submitting your business in Yelp the search results will be on top five.
• By listing your business in Yellow page, the chances are high to get more results without any user reviews also.
• We can also upload photos, set price range and share info about business hours & other related info.
• It dislikes the spam content.
• By using Yelp’s social networking features you can connect with more people by boosting your business presence on Yelp.